Friday, August 5, 2011

iPhone 5, it would be too hard to resist you!

It's almost three years since I moved in with iPhone 3G. The initial days were like "no complain no demand" days. With the launch of iPhone 3Gs I was all jealous because of the new features that my iPhone 3G doesn't have. However, for the fact that it had given me memorable days and nights playing some of the amazing games like Super Monkey Ball, Real Soccer 2009, Cartoon Wars, Field Runners, etc made me hang on to you.

Boom! Came along iPhone 4, rebirth of the super child called super jealousy. Thanks to the late launch of iPhone 4 in India it made my jealousy die a slow and painless dead. I know you (my iPhone 3G) has become a complaining hag but the rumor of iPhone 5 launch beckon me to hang on with you rather than replace you with iPhone 4. I forgive you for being too complaining lately and for crashing too often when I am about to acheive new heights while gaming. You have become overtly annoying.

In my unsuccessful attempt to say adieu to Apple, I tried cool smartphones with physical keypads just to realize I am torturing my fingers for no sane reasons. Latest touchscreen smartphones that people say are superb don't perform better than my complaining iPhone 3G. Did Steve Jobs drugged me to get hooked to the i-Series? Should I sue Apple for making me a small i-eyed monster to add another lawsuit to the company's list?

Dear Apple the world possibly would have been a better place if you were just a fruit. Or say a company that don't spit out heart burning gadgets. The world is going crazy with people selling their virginity for iPhone 4, selling kidney for iPad and MacBooks.

I won't be surprised if people start selling their life for iPhone 5 to the devil. The end is near, I can see the devil in the corner with a basket full of iPhone 5 giving away the gadget to people in exchange for their souls.

iPhone 5 again sounds like it is coming to rule the smartphone world, like it or not. It would be super hard for me to resist this time!!! Hearing all the rumors make the wait even harder and painful.

No comments: