Thursday, May 26, 2011

Is Laziness a Sickness? Seriously!

If you are lazy, read this and if you are not lazy, you still gotta read this!

This simply kicks me back to childhood. When I am cozily curled inside the blanket trying my best to forget about morning, SPLASH!!! came the cup of cold water on the face from mom’s hand. SHIT!!! seems it’s time to drag myself to school to doze off and on and get punished. In some ways cold water on the face is better than merciless strokes of cane on the palm. Twisting of the ears is unbearable though.

Well, back to laziness. Laziness is funnily addictive just like yawning. Don’t tell me you are not tempted to yawn if you see someone yawning. Who would not want to just sit, listen to some good music, maybe sip some beer, sleep and do nothing else, but get every need provided? Man, I would love to. But, will that be Utopia or Dystopia? Not sure! Even in Heaven (If there really is one) we got to sing praises and go here and there maybe; I mean not just sit.

HECK!!! Life has become so complicated. Think of the early man whose main works were to hunt, cook, eat and sleep. He knows not of washing, cooking, cleaning, working in organized way like we do, bathing and 100 etc. NO!!! even early man must have felt lazy sometimes to go out for hunting, but I am darn sure he too loved sleeping like we do. I need to get into fossils study to ascertain this fact.

If you are lazy, I won’t blame you. Yes, it is a sickness of being alive. Even dogs feel lazy why should we not be? The world has special occasions for everything; there is a serious need for a day or two to be occasioned as “LAZINESS DAY” once in a year. People should do nothing but sleep and eat.

I know there is no permanent cure for laziness. I think it is OK to be lazy if only that sickness you carry does not tax on any other human beings. Example: If my laziness as a kid had worried mom by me flunking in examinations that would have made her world go wrong. (I did flunk anyway).

To put it in a layman language, let us not precariously assume what you don’t want to do is fun doing for another human being. If you think it must be fun, do it yourself and if you still don’t find it fun, please don’t blame me. I told you nothing is fun doing. Paying others to do what you don’t want to do isn’t fair either. But, lets talk about that other time.

We all do what we do for the heck of living and laziness is part of that life. Be lazy, but let us also do something to make that sickness a little docile from time to time. It is a parasite that knows only of singing lullabies.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the beer sipping part. Oh, never thought about doing things in heaven.

Anonymous said...

Brokersring.com - Learn how to turn $500 into $5,000 in a month!

[url=http://www.brokersring.com/]Make Money Online[/url] - The Secret Reveled with Binary Option

Binary Options is the way to [url=http://www.brokersring.com/]make money[/url] securely online

Anonymous said...

Turn $200 into $5,000 Every Month - Secret Reveled!

Learn this simple way to make an extra income from home.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VyiMfqQST8